One Malaysia Community
What's happening around Malaysia

Overseas voting for GE 2013

Overseas voting for GE 2013

If you are thinking of doing the same, may I suggest that:-
(a) you download Form 1B from; and
(b) check that you are a registered voter and for your Parliamentary or DUN constituency at;
(c) check for details of the relevant High Commission or Consulate General office as you will need this information when filling up Borang 1B;
(d) email off your duly completed form (by the way, I did get an automated reply to say that my application has been received and will be processed).
There are guidelines in the spr website on how to fill up Borang 1B and also a sample filled up form.
Good luck!

No Responses to “Overseas voting for GE 2013”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: